Tuesday, April 28, 2009

why why why is he so terribly attractive, its not fair! not fair! i can hardly be in the same room with him anymore my eyes turn to such obvious goo that he starts to grin and we both have to turn away. keep having day dreams that i come own with some severe life threatening disease and have to be rushed to the hospital and in my state i cant communicate with the italian doctors, so i can only urge them to call ______ because hes the only one who can translate for me. and as im lying there white as a sheet, near death, he confesses his love for me and it somehow revives me and i can sit up and slowly begin to injest solid foods again and then we get married and raise little friulano babies. damnit. came into the office today to discuss lab work and he said, "well, parker, while you were abroad i did some of our work, but it just wasnt the same. glad to have you back". i cringed and blushed and mumbled something and said id come back tomorrow. told him i had a fever and had to go home. kind of true.
oh my god mom just called and told me she and aunt gwynn are coming here!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to die of excitement!
oh yea yea yea roma roma roma.

so life is back to normal here in cormons. after i woke up from my three day long nap i came upstairs to the computer lab and was greeted by my friend francesco, the boy from rome. he said everyone has been totally "preoccupato" asking "where is the american?!" repeatedly since i departed. not true, of course, but it made me laugh. he said this place just cant get on without me.
ran into my friulanian lover at the train station this morning (small town life) and he asked me to dinner this evening, so im gonna do that. its raining outside, but i have never seen this place more beautiful than right now. the vineyards are lush and the mountain is bright green and the flowers are blooming. looks more picturesque than ever...

No comments: