Thursday, October 29, 2009

just wrote this message to a few of my closer friends and family members on my facebook, and wanted to put it up here as well:


hi dearest adult friends and family,
just wanted to get the word out that my friend angela and i will be available for holiday parties or family events (obviously not my own family, wouldnt charge yall for my presence, har har) of all kinds this season. we've decided to offer our culinary services for food, drink, and party planning to the masses, as we know that these times are often more stressful than strictly jolly. angela has a degree from a culinary institute and has worked for years in the catering business, and together we are just fabulous (and willing to work for cheap). menus can be planned according to the event, large or small, and we are capable of making a number of international cuisines (new italian secrets, and shes picked up some in spain!) as well as our local southern fare. so please get the word out to your friends and other family that is not on my side that if anyone is in dire straits over food, we'd be happy to supply it!
love,
eleanor



i.e. i need stateside employment. also available for babysitting, night or day, so let your friends know about that, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are available. My kitchen needs some serious attention!
Love, Mimi