Monday, March 16, 2009

oh my god in heaven i just like, bolted out the classroom door (as calmly as possible)...
have a class this morning, the topic of which i believe is something about he culture of farm life in regards to the modern world, and everyone from my dorm and all these other italians that i know are in there with me. i wasnt able to talk to the professor before class started, wasnt able to brief the man on my situation i.e. i cant understand really what the hell you're talking about, so the man didnt know the deal. about 20 minutes into class he startes calling on people to have them tell them about their farms or their vineyards or something. started to go all blotchy because i mean, i want to be competent and all, but if this man calls on me to answer some question i cant understand in front of the whole class i will vomit everywhere, i just know it. tried to be brave. tried to write busily in my notebook so as to seem to important to be asked a question. tried to pray alot. couldnt deal, i had to leave. so, while my poor german friend who speaks fairly good italian took the hit and was responding to his question, i slipped out the back. i am sure everyone knew what was up.
ok, theyre on a break now, im going to go talk to the professor and beg him to have m,ercy

No comments: