Monday, July 20, 2009

ha! am amazing! got a 27\30, which is a good, solid B! simone diego castellarin is my hero (as if he wasnt already). have now gotten two B's and an A in my courses, with one more exam to go. v. v. successful.
so after the sadness\miracle that was my birthday, things picked up. had a really wonderful weekend. the weather was beautiful and i got alot of studying done and there were lots of snuggles and a fun concert and a soccer game and good wine. friday night FL and i were out with his friends, and condor, who is just possibly my favorite of all and who Adores me with a capital A told me that it was mandatory that I come to porchis saturday night. there was to be a birthday party for this guy named Paolo, a total wacko party animal whom i cannot stand because he is loud and obnoxious and huge and always drunk and tells me he loves me and i run and hide behind my friends. rolled my eyes and said i'd really rather not, but the look on condors face told me there was going to be something to it. after a beautiful evening in-doors, eating lots of fantastic food (um, side-note: have i even mentioned what an amazing cook FL's mom is? holy schlamoly, i will blog that joy later on) and watching movies (and not being able to concentrate...what film was it we were watching?...because FLs wearing shorts and his legs are so pretty and well formed, ok sorry), we noticed that the sky was a perfect midnight blue and the stars were bright over the mountain and realised it was time to go out. it was freezing cold! had to wear a sweater and a sweatshirt and considered closed toe shoes (nope). went to porchis, where the bday party was in, um, full swing. poor luca and his grilfriend, who work the saturday shift, were being subjected to requests of emptying out a watermelon with a spoon and filling the mushy space with an entire bottle of bacardi, to which luca could only respond, wait, you want me to do what? they were awesome and made it happen, though, and everyone was in such good moods and all of FLs friends were there. i walked in and Il Biondo grinned and didnt even say "ciao" which made me totally happy as it means my birthday miracle really was just that. the night was so fun, so much talk and laughter and everyone kept coming up and saying, "i didnt see you on wednesday, but happy birthday!!!" and giving my chupa-chups and hugs and FL kept shaking his head and smiling at me so big and saying "do you see this?! everyone loves you!!". he seemed so proud to be on my arm. then condor came up and handed me a perfectly wrapped gift, and told me it was from him, our friend photomodel, and bentley. opened it up to find a beautiful pink silk tie (theres a long story behind that, i cant write it all now), which made me happier than i even had the vocabulary to express. i dont know, i cant even really write about that night now, but suffice it to say that it was just wonderful, happy, and possibly for the very first time i really felt like i was home. i love it here, i really do...and im trying not to think about next saturday...
anyway, angela comes here thursday! and saturday me, her, and FL go to croatia for a few days! wonderful things and love!
e

No comments: