Friday, August 27, 2010

I am going shopping tomorrow for weights (to do my exercises), a yoga ball, new Italian text books (if mama still can't find mine), and a digital camera. Will all be considered investments in my future and in no way frivolous. As of now I only have my iphone for photos.

This is a view from the top of the mountain, Mt. Quarin












and these are pictures of the inside of FL's fridge and pantry, because Cooper had been asking me about the contents of such (for Italians in general, I think, not just FL; but the Cecot's are a good example)








and here's a picture of FL asleep at the pool. Just for fun.



1 comment:

Mom said...

Great pics Boo. You NEED a camera, no doubt about it. . . because we NEED to SEE what you're seeing.

Am in my new apt and love it!! Rebel and I went for a walk tonight and ended up at the square for the monthly concert. He behaved well and was very excited by the music (good canine ear I guess). Millions of boxes to unpack, but only one at a time.

xxoo

Mom